20 Jun 45-Minute Cardio, Chest & Tricep Workout
Welcome to Week 7 of Bikini Bootcamp 2017! Over the next 8 weeks I am going to be posting some of the toughest MFit workouts ever. These videos will all include strength training, fat burning cardio, and stretching. I will be giving away some of my best tips and exercises to burn fat and build muscle. Let's get swimsuit ready!
Today we are working on the chest and triceps, but of course I have to throw some cardio in there for you too... this is Bikini Bootcamp after all!
The blend of exercises we will be doing today will not only change your appearance and strength levels, but most of these movements will help you with daily life tasks as well. There are many functional exercises in today's workout. So although this will help you get a great looking bod... it will also help you with balance, core strength, agility, and upper body strength you need for lifting and throwing. Exercise can serve multiple purposes!
Feel free to print out the workout below to take it with you to the gym or follow along with the video:
Part 1. Total Body Circuit
* Do each exercise for 50 seconds, rest for 10 seconds, and repeat with the next exercise. Complete two rounds for a total of 10 minutes.
1. Squat Jump Squat Press
2. Plie Hold Oblique Reaches
3. Commando Plank
4. Lunge Pulses With Tricep Extension
5. Yoga Climbers
Part 2. Tabata
* This will be 4-minutes of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest
* Do exercise A twice, exercise B twice, and repeat (AA-BB-AA-BB)
A. Knee Side Kick
B. Double Heel Clicks
Part 3. Half Tabata
* This will be 2-minutes of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest
A. Tire Run
Part 4. Supersets
* Complete 3 sets of each superset
A - Lying Chest Press With Tabletop Ab Hold
B - Half Cobra Push-ups
A - Flipped Front Raise
B - Single Arm Kneeling Tricep Kickback
A - Lying Chest Fly
B - Single Leg Tricep Dip