06 Jun Fat Burning Booty, Legs & Back Workout
Welcome to Week 5 of Bikini Bootcamp 2017! Over the next 8 weeks I am going to be posting some of the toughest MFit workouts ever. These videos will all include strength training, fat burning cardio, and stretching. I will be giving away some of my best tips and exercises to burn fat and build muscle. Let's get swimsuit ready!
Today's workout is all about the backside: back, hamstrings and booty! These are all of my favorite muscle groups to workout... so you know this is going to be a tough one!
Training these three areas are great if you are trying to achieve and "hourglass" figure. The glute and hamstring exercises will help elevated your booty while the back exercises will help tone and broaden your back. A big back and a big butt together help the waist look smaller and give you more of an hourglass figure! You can change your body so much with exercise!
Feel free to print out the workout below to take it with you to the gym or follow along with the video:
Part 1. Back and Leg Circuit
* Do each exercise for 50 seconds, rest for 10 seconds, and repeat with the next exercise. Complete two rounds for a total of 10 minutes.
1. Side To Side Squat and Press
2. Lawn Mower Row Curl To Press (right)
3. Back Lunge Side Squat (right)
4. Lawn Mower Row Curl To Press (left)
5. Back Lunge Side Squat (left)
Part 2. Tabata
* This will be 4-minutes of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest
* Do exercise A twice, exercise B twice, and repeat (AA-BB-AA-BB)
A. Weight Forward/Backward Hop
B. Plie Squat Jack
Part 3. Half Tabata
* This will be 2-minutes of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest
A. High Knees
Part 4. Supersets
* Complete 3 sets of each superset
A - Bulgarian Lunges
B - Narrow Row - Reverse Fly
A - Elevated Back Lunge Kickback
B - Bent Over Wide Row
Part 5. Burnout Exercise
* Do as many reps as you can of the following exercise.
A. Booty Superman's