29 May Cardio Kickboxing & Back Workout
Today I am bringing you a Bikini Bootcamp workout that combines two of my favorite things: boxing and back strengthening.
We will start with a bit of kickboxing which will scorch major calories. Blending punches and kicks will work the core, back, shoulders and most importantly help you burn fat.
The second part of this workout includes all of my favorite at-home back exercises. The back is one of my favorite muscle groups to work, but it can be tricky to isolate for many people. Focus on practicing proper form with each exercise. Keep your shoulders and biceps relaxed during each movement, and actively think about contracting your back muscles.
Print the workout instructions or workout along with the video.
Complete 1 set of these activation exercises:
1. Walk Down (10 reps)
2. Walk Down - Superman (10 reps)
3. Alternating Bird Dog (10 reps each)
Do each boxing combination for 1-minute, no rest:
* (x2) indicates you must do 1-minute on each side
1. Jab - Cross (x2)
2. Jab - Jab - Cross (x2)
3. Cross - Jab - Cross - Knee (x2)
4. 3 Forward Jabs - Cross - 3 Backward Jabs - Kick (x2)
5. Consecutive Cross Body Punches
6. Consecutive Hook Punches
Do the following circuit 3x:
1. Band Lat Pull Down (15 reps)
2. Band Pullover (10 reps)
3. Band Single Arm Low To High Wide Row (10 reps each)
Do each superset twice:
1A. Bent Over Row (15 reps)
1B. Commando Plank (10 reps)
2A. Airplane To High Row (10 reps)
2B. Push-up (10 reps)