03 Oct Mini Band Arm Workout
I am back with another mini band workout! If you have been following my blog for a while, you know I LOVE these mini bands. They are so versatile, and I hope to prove that to you, yet again, today.
This workout is focused entirely on the upper body. Your shoulders, back, biceps and chest will be burning after this one. Make sure you choose a resistance band that challenges you. But remember if you are using a super heavy band and can't do the exercises properly... it's not worth the pain. Proper form is KEY for all of the exercises today. Focus on the muscle you are trying to work and force them to engage!
Print out the workout instructions or do it with me!
Complete one set of the following exercises.
1. Shoulder Press with palms facing forward (20 reps)
2. Shoulder Press with Abduction (20 reps)
3. Front/Back Shoulder Press (20 reps)
4. Hammer Curl (20 reps)
5. Hammer Curl To Shoulder Press (20 reps)
6. Lat Pull Down (20 reps)
7. Kneeling Opposite Front Raise (10-15 reps)
8. Kneeling Opposite Narrow Row (30 reps)
9. Kneeling Side Raise (10-15 reps)
Repeat 7-9 with other arm
8. Lying Chest Press (20 reps)
9. Lying Pullover (20 reps)
10. Side Lying Single Arm Lat Pull Down (20 reps each side)