27 Jun At-Home Bikini Booty Workout
Welcome to Week 8, the final week, of Bikini Bootcamp 2017! Over the next 8 weeks I am going to be posting some of the toughest MFit workouts ever. These videos will all include strength training, fat burning cardio, and stretching. I will be giving away some of my best tips and exercises to burn fat and build muscle. Let's get swimsuit ready!
Today is all about the BOOTY! I had to end with my favorite. Booty building is something I have been working on for years. And I've had much success. So I am here to share some of my top tips with you.
Pair this workout with the previous Bikini Botocamp Leg Workout and Leg & Back Workout to boost your booty BIG TIME! But if booty building is something you are seriously interested in, I recommend checking out my 8-Week Build A Booty Program. This program lays out your training for 8-weeks, comes with an exercise library filled with instructional videos, lots of full length workouts that you can follow along to (just like this one), and lots of written workouts you can take with you to the gym! If you want to grow your glutes, you have to check out this program. Contact me to let me know that you did Bikini Bootcamp and I'll give you 50% off the program!
But, back to this weeks workout!
Feel free to print out the workout below to take it with you to the gym or follow along with the video:
Part 1. Progression Circuit
* Do this circuit three times, each round we will be changing/advancing the exercises slightly. If you don't feel ready for a more advancement movement, stick to one of the more basic variations.
* Do each exercise for 50 seconds, rest for 10 seconds, and repeat with the next exercise
1. Weight Squat >> Weight Squat Jack >> Weight Surfer Hops
2. March >> Tap Back Knee >> Tap Back Kick
3. Plank >> Plank with hands on ball of kettlebell >> Plank with hands on handle of kettlebell
4. Alternating Back Lunges >> Alternating Back Lunges With Shoulder Press >> Back Lunge Kettlebell Swing (switch sides at 25 seconds)
Part 2. Tabata
* This will be 4-minutes of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest
* Do exercise A twice, exercise B twice, and repeat (AA-BB-AA-BB)
A. Back Lunge Hop
B. Speed Skaters
Part 3. Half Tabata
* This will be 2-minutes of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest
A. Burpee Tuck Jump
Part 4. Booty Burnout
* Go through the following exercises in order
1. Full Straight Leg Lifts (15 reps)
2. Half Straight Leg Lifts (15 reps)
3. Pulsing Straight Leg Lifts (15 reps)
4. REPAT ALL THREE AGIAN WITH SAME LEG
Do 1-4 on opposite leg
5. Clam Shells (30 reps)
6. Elevated Clam Shells (30 reps)
7. Side Leg Pulses (30 reps)
8. Lying Side Kicks (20 reps)
Do 5-8 on opposite leg
9. Bridge Pulses (40 reps)
10. Fancy Feet Bridge Pulses (30 reps)
11. Single Leg Bridge Pulses (20 reps each)